How to make an upside down Christmas tree from wreaths.
1. Purchase 4 wire wreath forms. I used a hula hoop for the largest, 24”, 18” and ending with 12” sizes.
2. Cover both sides of the wreath form with fresh evergreen cuttings.
3. Starting with the largest wreath, tie 2 sturdy wires at equal points on the wreath, crossing at the middle. Secure the center of the wires with a sturdy hook. This will allow you to shift it to hang level. Do the same for all wreaths, I used wire star garland for my ties.
4. Secure a metal hook into the ceiling to hang tree from. Being sure to leave enough room for the width of the largest wreath.
5. Hang the largest wreath 1st from the center hook to the ceiling hook. Leveling it by sliding the hook on the wires.
6. Hang the next largest wreath by tying fishing line from the center hook through the middle of the 1st and securing to the hook in the ceiling. Again level it by sliding it along the center hook.
7. Do the same for the remaining wreaths.
8. Decorate with lights & ornaments!