I have been closely following the posts on their Facebook page to get an idea of just what this adventure will include, and it looks like it’s going to be a wild ride. My haunt partner is betting I am most likely to take a swing at any creature that tries to pull me out of our tent; but what he does not know is that I am going to make sure HE IS CLOSEST TO THE TENT ENTRANCE. I figure if they can get past him I’m doomed anyway.
While I am planning on participating in the Hell Hunt and all the other activities I am apprehensive as this little reminder was recently posted:
“During Great Horror Campout you may be touched by performers, moved, bound, hooded and subjected to simulated torture”
Yeah, it’s going to be a good times for sure.
Stuff to bring:
- Dossier – printed out & read.
- Sleeping bag, Extra blanket, Pillow
- Cooler with drinks, water & snacks.
- Handy wipes, Wash cloth, Bath towel
- Rubber gloves, snorkel mask & paper towels
- Glow Sticks & Headband flashlight
- White T-shirt, Change of clothes, Flip Flops, Extra shoes & socks